Discretionary Grants For NGO/NPO Organisations
Categories: ALL THE NEWS , Funding
W&RSETA makes funds available to support 200 NGO/NPO on any skills development initiatives/interventions.
The Wholesale and Retail SETA (W&RSETA) is implementing one of the seven pillars of the NSDSIII which is “incentives for training and skills development capacity in the NGO/NPO sectors including community and worker education incentives, contributing to effective training of youth and adults”.
The W&RSETA has made available funds to support 200 NGO/NPO on any skills development initiatives/interventions to enable them to operate more effectively and efficiently in their respective areas of operation. The project will be rolled out nationally.
The grant funding is limited to R5 000.00 per organization with no stipends.
• The NGO/NPO to complete, sign and submit the grant application in the prescribed template available on www.wrseta.org.za;
• NGO/NPO Registration Certificate;
• NGO/NPO Tax Clearance Certificate or Tax Exemption Letter (where applicable);
• NGO/NPO Bank Confirmation Letter (not bank statement);
• The identified intervention title;
• Documents related to Requirements B (Accredited Training Provider) and or C (TVET/Agricultural College).
Training will be implemented either by:
• Accredited training providers (intervention can be credit bearing or non-credit bearing); or
• TVET Colleges intervention can be credit bearing or non-credit bearing); or
• Agricultural Colleges (intervention can be credit bearing or non-credit bearing);
• Only one person from the NGO/ NPO will participate.
The closing date for the submission of applications is Friday 06 March 2015.
Any application received after the closing date will not be considered. Should you wish to make use of the postal service or courier service to mail your application, it is your responsibility to ensure that the proposal reaches the SETA before the closing time. Allocations are subject to the availability of funds and are at the sole discretion of W&RSETA.
All related enquiries must be addressed to:
Ms. Joyce Mpongoshe on 012 622 9000/9524, Email: email@example.com
All applications must be submitted to the W&RSETA Head Office
1303 Heuwel Avenue, Riverside Office Park, Hennops House Building, Centurion, 0167
The W&RSETA contribution is R5 000.00 per NGO/NPO