Support Our Work & Partner With Us
The President’s Award for Youth Empowerment:
- is a registered Non-Profi t Organisation (NPO No.: 004-920)
- a Public Benefi t Organisation (PBO No.: 93 0001 329)
- our benefi ciary base is 97% black South Africans
When you partner with us you will receive a Section 18A Tax Exemption Certifi cate and BBBEE SED points.
We are audited by Deloitte and Touche South Africa.
We operate in all nine provinces of South Africa and have youth award units in 42 of the 52 districts. If you would like to partner with a unit in your municipal area we can connect you to a suitable community where you may assist us in running the programme and changing lives.
How to help us make the award accessible to the 10 million young people in South Africa:
- Become a corporate sponsor
- Change a life and fund a young person to complete a level of the Award:
- Bronze Award R3,500
- Silver Award R5,000
- Gold Award R7,500
- Any contribution less than the above is welcome
- Once off or monthly contributions
- Partner with a unit (school/children’s home) to help them through the Award
- In Kind service support to assist our NPO
Direct bank deposit
- You are welcome to make a once-off deposit into our account in order to support the youth of SA. Kindly write your name as the reference on each deposit made. Please email your details to Lk@presidentsaward.co.za so that we can personally thank you for your generosity and supply you with the relevant documentation.
The Presidents Award Bank Details
Bank: Nedbank Business Central Johannesburg
Current Account: 1284026795
Branch Code: 128405
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us to reach the 10 million young people in South Africa, to offer them a life changing experience to develop into responsible, active South African citizens.